At least twice a week, Do you...
- have late dinners and go to bed on a full stomach?
- consume ready-to-eat packed food and bottled juices/drinks?
- eat food from the bakery or pizzas and hamburgers?
- eat non-vegetarian food?
- smoke or drink alcohol?
- drink water during or immediately after a meal?
- spend at least 5 hours a day in an air-conditioned room?
Did you answer Yes?
Then you are accumulating increasing levels of toxins in your organs, blood, and cells!
This could have devastating long-term
consequences on your health.
Life begets life and death
Is your colon free of toxins?